Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Grant Thornton Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Assurance Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.
· Thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques;
· Five years minimum of relevant work experience preferred;
· Experience of the entire audit process;
· Deep knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP and Grant Thornton’s global audit methodology;
· Detailed understanding of risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies;
· Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements;
· Track record with a leading audit firm;
· Professional accountancy qualification;
· Strong academic record, including a degree;
· Thorough knowledge and experience of project management;
· Excellent managerial, organizational, project management, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills;
· In-depth commercial, legislative and industry knowledge;
· Fluent in English;
· Relevant public accounting or industry experience;
· Good Understanding and ability to apply Quality & Risk Management procedure;
· Knowledge and experience of compliance with regulatory requirements (accounting and fiscal).
· Manage projects by defining the strategy, in consultation with the partner, and implementing it in compliance with our policies and protocols
· Be active in identifying opportunities that are consistent with the Client’s independence policies
· Develop, manage and motivate high-performing teams and help key staff to build sustainable competencies;
· Thoroughly and accurately analyze information and prepare practical and creative audit approaches tailored to a client's situation, arriving at appropriate conclusions;
· Identify and sell new assurance, consulting and other service lines opportunities;
· Contribute to the maintenance of an educational program to continually develop personal skills of all levels of staff.