Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Grant Thornton Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Compliance officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.
- A strong academic credentials or one or more advanced degree in law, finance, tax or accounting
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ related experience
- Fluent in English and Romanian
- Broad exposure to international environment
- Skills and knowledge in AML field
- Initiative and excellent reporting skills
- Accuracy, attention, multi-tasks individual and diligent characteristics are a must
As an Compliance Officer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Monitor the establishment, the development, the follow up of all policies and procedures databases;
- Composes general, technical and / or non-technical business documents from limited information with minimal to no guidance;
- Ensures client engagement documents are in accordance with firm standards;
- Maintains client engagement document control and implements filing system policies and procedures;
- Handles client information requests, exercises judgment about extent of needed involvement of engagement executives;
- Implement the internal policies and procedures for the application of Law 129/2019 and revise them at least once a year;
- Apply Know Your Client measures (KYC), measures regarding reporting, measures for keeping records and all documents, according to legal requirements;
- Apply risk management procedures that comprise at least risk identification, evaluation and management measures;
- Has an active role in the elaboration and implementation of the procedures that setting out the mechanisms of internal control, communication and management of compliance;
- Has an active role in the elaboration and implementation of the procedures by setting out mechanisms that include applicable measures regarding the protection of the own personnel involved in the process of applying these policies against any threats or hostile or discriminatory actions;
- Provides promptly data requested by the competent authorities.