Full Stack PHP Developer (WordPress&Magento)
Job title: Full Stack PHP Developer (WordPress&Magento)
Our partner is a forerunner in the field of performance education with over 7 years experiences training young minds in tech fields. The company’s mission is to create sustainable growth nationwide, through performance education and next-level strategic entrepreneurship.
Acting like a full service digital agency, we are looking for a talented Full Stack PHP Developer (WordPress&Magento).
If you can apply creative problem-solving with coding to help brands reach their website goals in an intuitive way, we want to talk to you!
This role requires a blend of skills and responsibilities, including mastery of back-end development technologies, deep understanding of WordPress, excellent communication, and familiarity with front-end technologies. Full time job – Bucharest / remote Type of collaboration: SRL, PFA Seniority Level: Middle / Senior Level Responsibilities:
- Serve as the full stack developer for projects;
- Maintain and improve existing sites;
- Work closely and collaborate with internal team members (brand strategist, marketing team, engagement team, and other designers/developers, etc);
- Working directly with clients to convert ideas and designs into technical specifications with novel implementations;
- Coding new WordPress themes and plugins from scratch and modifying existing themes and plugins;
- Creating responsive layouts in HTML5 and the Bootstrap CSS framework;
- Performing SEO optimizations and implementing website statistic tracking and analytics;
- Full Stack Developer - 3+ years of proven professional web development experience;
- Back End Experience & Knowledge:
- Magento (projects development Magento 1 & 2), PHP, My SQL;
- Demonstrated previous experience on software architecture development / design;
- Customizing / modifying standard Magento modules or creating them from scratch;
- Experience on integrations with 3rd party vendors (ERP, shipping, etc.);
- Backend debugging;
- Magento configuration and feature / functionality consulting.
- Front End Experience & Knowledge:
- Experience and know how best practices on Responsive Web Design (RWD);
- Being able to make functional and performance optimizations;
- Knowledge (and experience) of adapting / customizing a Magento theme.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge on WordPress development;
- UX / UI design experience / knowledge - nice to have;
- Knowledge of best practices for web performance, accessibility, and usability;
- High self QA standards, ability to craft code that is not only functional but also clean and maintainable.
- Expert knowledge of back-end technologies with a strong emphasis on WordPress; up-to-date on industry trends, especially E-Commerce.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver and receive constructive criticism.
- Responsible; maintains efficient time-management and prioritization across multiple projects.
- Creative, innovative, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about code.
- Willingness to work collaboratively with a team, ability to be both fun and professional.