Office365 Solution Manager - Vitesco Technologies TSR
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Requirements
• Academic degree in Information technology, computer science or comparable;
• 5 + years of experience in the area of Information technology;
• 2 + years of service ownership and experience implementing Office 365;
• Demonstrated experience in management, support, continuous improvement / development of Office 365 implementations;
• Office 365 expertise across most O365 and Azure services, features and standards as SharePoint Framework, Power Platform, Teams and Exchange Online etc.;
• Basic project management skills;
• Basic knowledge of ITSM / ITIL;
• Experience in cloud technologies appreciated;
• Experience with Office 365 security, single sign-on and multi-factor authentication appreciated;
• MCSA and/or MCSE certification in Microsoft Office 365 is appreciated;
• Ability to work in worldwide distributed teams and to collaborate across regions and departments;
• Ability to effectively coordinate joint efforts with external partners worldwide;
• Open minded for new concepts and emerging technologies;
• Willingness to travel approx. 20%;
• Fluent English and German knowledge would be a plus.
To support and enable Vitesco Technologies digital journey as well as providing IT capabilities for the existing and the future Vitesco Technologies business, we are looking for a O365 Solution Manager interested in managing, supporting and continuously improving the future Modern Digital Workplace O365 environment of Vitesco Technologies based on overall IT strategy and business needs.
As a O365 Solution Manager you are responsible for the operation and the continuous improvement of individual services within the Vitesco Technologies O365 environment in very close cooperation with business teams and other IT infrastructure teams supported by external and internal suppliers.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• End-to-end administration of the service change & release cycle (Evergreen Process) including release analysis, stakeholder involvement, release evaluation & categorization, quality & readiness checks, pre-pilot, business case creation, change request definition & creation/update of service definition;
• Service lifecycle management;
• Establish and manage service KPIs;
• Map business needs to technical functions;
• Track and review service provider and vendor performance according to SLAs;
• Responsible for service orchestration and capacity management;
• Responsible for service strategy, roadmap, service definition etc.;
• Continuous evaluation & development of service KPIs;
• Define and ensure service support for incidents and service requests in ITSM Tool;
• Provide solution approaches to the 1st level support to increase 1st level resolution rate;
• Identify & ensure implementation of service improvement measurements;
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to maximize O365 functionality and user experience;
• Develop close working relationships with key stakeholders in Vitesco Technologies organization, becoming a trusted advisor to our internal customers.
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.