Quality Engineer Internship - Floresti, Prahova
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Quality Engineer Internship - Floresti, Prahova active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases.
The Michelin Group started its activity in Romania in August 2001.
Currently, Michelin has over 4400 employees in Romania, and 20 different fields of activity covering over 300 different jobs. Production facilities are based in three plants, one in Florești (Prahova) and two in Zalău. Our Shared Services Center in Bucharest delivers services in: purchasing, finance, logistics, sales administration and human resources.
Starting with 2018, Bucharest became a coordination center for the Central Europe region (20 countries).
In 2020, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
Moving forward together!
Towards your dreams! Towards your ambitions! Towards your career!
In Michelin, we show you confidence and we encourage and support you to reach your potential. With passion, enthusiasm and pride, we can build the future together, regardless of your experience.
It is common in Michelin for an Industrial Engineer to continue their career in the Shared Services Center, for a Polish to work in Romania, for a Romanian to become manager in Germany or for a woman to be Plant Manager. The diversity of jobs we manage in the Central Europe region allows us to build surprising career paths, together with our employees.
Choose to grow with Michelin!
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
- Recent graduate of a Bachelor's degree or student in a technical field of engineering (Electrical, Automation, Mechanical, Chemistry, etc.)
- Passionate to learn more about the technical side of things, to find out what is behind the new technologies;
- Thrive on solving challenges with your logic and diagnostic skills;
- Willing to uphold high quality standards and best practices while working closely with production teams;
- Fluent in English and/or French, experienced Excel user;
- Structured, organized and detail oriented;
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skill;
- Curious and organized, willingness to learn and develop;
- Develops skills in quality assurance of products and processes through active participation in the design of testing methods; testing the capabilities of the finished goods and process; application of group standards and quality standards; confirmation of manufacturing processes;
- Support quality improvement efforts in designated areas or for the process which he’s responsible with an ultimate goal of improving "zero defects" performance;
- Work with manufacturing team to implement related root cause analysis in solving problems and provide recommendations for corrective actions;
- Learn to provide technical guidance and assistance to the production unit as it industrializes new technologies or new processes;
- Participate in product quality planning (impact analysis, preliminary capacity, FMEA, quality plan, training needs);
- Learn to apply technical skills to troubleshoot existing processes with quality problems;
What we offer:
- 3 or 6 months work contract and on the job training;
- The possibility to grow from a trainee role into a full time employee role;
- Flexible work program and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of vacation and public transport costs;
- A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
- A multinational structure where you can start building your career.