All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Identify and analyze internal or external development programs and recommend training programs
- Develop, coordinate and ensure the implementation of training programs according to the annual training plan
- Develop, communicate and update the training procedure
- Manage the learning platform locally, verify the allocation of the necessary activities and monitor the development and registration of learning activities within this platform
- Monitor the costs of learning activities / events
- Track the progress made in the coordinated projects, identify weaknesses, risks, problems and look for prevention and recovery strategies
- Offer guidance to employees regarding the training best suited for their professional development
- Manage training providers (. Language trainings)
- Stays informed on educational systems within the area of activity
- Prepare and deliver reports, as required
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in Training Coordinating or similar roles
- University degree in business administrations or comparable
- Fluency in English
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in administrative areas
- Learning Management System experience (ideally Plateau/Success factors LMS) is a plus
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and organizational skills
- Self-starter, quick learner mentality and team player spirit
- Sensitive to intercultural differences, corporate politics and confidential data
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.