Order to Cash Executive with Russian
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
• Advanced level of English and Russian;
• At least 2 years of similar experience;
• University graduate;
• Basic domain knowledge (supply chain, logistics);
• Previous work experience, preferably in SAP (SD/MM module), Logistics, Supply chain, Order Management or Customer relations management is an advantage;
• Experience in International trading, Fiscal policies, Tax structure is an advantage;
• Good working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel);
• Good verbal & written communication skills;
• Good analytical & synthesis skills;
• Rigorous and accurate working style;
• Good Customer service skills;
• Dynamic person, solution-oriented;
• Self confidence & independence in decision making;
• Punctuality & Flexibility;
• Team spirit.
• Customer relationship administration;
• Management of all incoming requests/ orders;
• Management of the backlog (orders and orders related requests);
• Billing process management;
• Ensuring correct sending of the customer invoices to the correct recipient, according to procedure agreed with Client;
• Ensuring bank statement posting in SAP for client entity code;
• Incoming cash clearing against customer invoices;
• Client related reports and bad debt provision calculation;
• Addressing all written/ verbal requests and complaints received from the Customer;
• Processing improvements proposals/ implementation.
• Temporary remote work due to the pandemic and return to office after the situation improves;
• Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
• Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
• Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs;
• Relocation package.
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
However, if you are not interested but you know other people who might be, don't hesitate to suggest them to apply.