Database SQL Developer
We are a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software.
Our broad Actionable Intelligence™ portfolio for a safer world is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure and enterprise organizations to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
What you need to have?
· Education complete or in progress in the Technology area;
· Experience working in Linux Servers
· Experience with PostgreSQL (+v8.4);
· Knowledge in PL/PgSQL and SQL;
· Flexibility and interest towards always learning new technologies;
· Great communication skills and proactivity.
· Must be able to help, be a team player.
· Fluent English.
What will be a differential?
· Experience with other Technologies such as Postgis, shell script, Cluster, APIs REST, Git will be considered an advantage.
· Experience with pgadmin, psql, Elastic Search, Redis;
· Experience with Cloud (AWS / Azure);
· Knowledge in database tuning, sql tuning, data modeling, database administration;
· Knowledge in the architecture of microservices;
· Knowledge in GitLab - CI/CD and Docker;
· Post-graduation in Engineer of Software or Systems Information
How is going to be your day by day?
You will receive new requirements to model the data and will work closely with Java team and Back end developers team.
· Will work on the development of products and solutions in the area of telecommunications and security;
· Will be part of the team, sharing experiences and working with them;
· Will assess technologies for the development of new solutions;
· Will have incentives for growth and self-development;
· Will actively work with your team members on the build of new products/functionalities, looking for the improvement of the user experience and maintaining the visual standards of the company;
· Will work on the building of mockup and prototypes that allows the validation of new concepts, new functionalities or to demonstrate new features/versions;
· Will develop and be responsible of maintaining updated the guides/frameworks/standards that allows the others developers to use the visual identity and its components on the building of new products or functionalities;
· Will research and develop new tools/products for the telecommunication and security área;
· Will identify, analyze and correct the problems in the systems.