Health Safety and Environmental Senior Manager
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
- Appropriate faculty for manufacturing site safety responsible person;
- Demonstrated experience in manufacturing safety;
- English language proficiency;
- Mandatory certifications: SSM in accordance with Romanian law, Risk Evaluation;
Optional certification: Cadru Tehnic PSI.
You would be a good fit, if you:
- Demonstrate the ability to influence resources at all levels of the organization, both internal and external, to improve HS&E performance;
- Are a strong leader, who can set direction for the site and for others which includes the pursuit of results as it relates to long-term HS&E and Sustainability performance;
- Lead by example the culture of safety, i.e., don't wait for permission to act when it comes to the safety of our people;
- Continue building HSE knowledge and reapply core learning to train/mentor others.
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Technologies at the plant include liquid processing, material converting, packaging and material handling;
- Environmental program management and improvement systems (i.e. air permits, storm water, wastewater, and air emissions, etc.);
- Sustainability program leadership;
- Interface with relevant authorities;
- Renewal and modification of permits;
- Site Industrial Health and Safety (IHS) culture improvement and leadership;
- Construction safety program management;
- Chemical storage and exposure management and reporting;
- Lead emergency response program;
- Data analysis, trending, and identifying key improvement areas;
- Training and capability building via content and/or structure changes;
- Learn additional HS&E skills and mentor/train others.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship.
Our Health, Safety, and Environmental (HS&E) organization is a critical component of our Plant in Urlati and plays a meaningful role in delivering our results.
This is an exciting time for HS&E, and we are looking for a highly motivated, experienced HS&E Leader to join our team and to help build capability!