Inside Sales Team Leader for Africa
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Sales Team Leader for Africa active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Demonstrated experience in developing and getting results within a team.
- Must be a skilled motivator with a passion for coaching and developing sales staff to exceed targeted sales objectives and deliver high quality service to customers
- Proven track record of successful selling as an inside sales representative
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems; SalesForce.com is preferred
- Virtualization technology; VMware and/or Microsoft is highly desirable
- Storage vendors and partners
- Leads a team of 5-10 Inside Sales Representatives.
- Manages team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met.
- Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment; trains new hires and provides coaching and counseling to direct reports
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Monitors daily activity of sales representatives including outbound calls, prioritization of customer targets, and managing sales support activities.
- Develops and drives metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; corrects deficiencies where necessary.
- Collaborates with field sales employees on territory planning and execution.
- Ensures the team is updating/maintaining the Veeam CRM system (salesforce.com).