This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Financial Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The department “Datacenter Services (DCS)” in the “IT Infrastructure Shares Services” division of Allianz Technology is responsible for the overall service management, architecture, projects and products around services for server, middleware and database products. We are looking for Senior Financial Service Manager to support our existing pool of Financial Service Managers. As Senior Financial Service Manager you are responsible for commercial activities around the services we offer to our external and internal customers. A thorough training on the job will give you the necessary skills to take on more responsibilities and opportunities for growth.
- Degree in business administration or otherwise acquired sufficient financial understanding to perform the duties (e.g. cost & investment calculation, cost types, depreciation, etc.)
- 3-5 years working experience in similar function
- Good technical understanding of IT infrastructure and ITIL processes is a plus (Linux & Windows Server, Middleware, Database, Storage, Backup)
- Proficiency in MS Office (primarily Excel)
- Proficiency in SAP CO is a plus
- Fluent English written and spoken; German is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Independent, pro-active, accurate and reliable working style
- Ability to deliver high quality results while working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in virtual, international teams
- Quick perception and willingness to learn
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently
- Ability to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.