Global Learning Administrator - Vitesco Technologies TSR
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Requirements
• University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
• Ability to work and collaborate in a highly virtual environment;
• High system and process affinity;
• Ability to manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders;
• Cross cultural communication and interpersonal skills;
• Eager to learn and accept new challenges in an agile environment;
• Confidence in leading global calls and interact with diverse group;
• Fluent English knowledge is mandatory;
• Self-responsibility and self-discipline;
• Knowledge of MS office;
• Knowledge and/or Experience in the area of Human Resources, related processes and tools will be a plus;
• SAP SuccessFactors LMS knowledge is a plus;
• Experiences with project work and project management processes is plus;
• Business professional experience is a plus.
Are you passionate about digital solutions? Do you want to grow your network and be the first point of contact for the business from Learning technology team?
If yes, join us on our exciting HR technology journey!
Your main activities will be:
• Steering & enabling Global Decentral Learning administrators’ and internal learning administrators in their role;
• Consult open system issues raised via global learning administrators;
• Create & maintain global HR content in the system;
• Define Standards for system usage incl. learning reporting;
• Create & update LMS training material for different stakeholder groups;
• Together with business, HR TMOD define content strategy roadmap for upcoming year;
• Conducting open calls for our VT employees;
• Conducts regular logical/content quality checks in alignment with global standards;
• Coordinate with HR TMOD & Business content in an efficient, transparent and structured manner in order to improve the user experience across the different employee target groups;
• Collects, consolidates and reports learning KPIs, feedback and effectiveness measurements;
• Act as Project Leader and administer learning and development initiatives;
• Maintain and ensure record keeping and compliance with applicable regulations.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.