Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
• Proven experience in ReactJs, HTML5, CSS, Java, Redux, Webpack, Nodejs;
• Fluency in English;
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
What will you do?
• Develop the user interface of an advanced analytics and maintenance platform;
• Analyse and participate to the refinemet of customer needs;
• Write reusable, testable, and efficient code;
• Develop new features at the user’s end, using React.js;
• Coordinate with graphic designer(s) and fellow developers to maintain a seamless workflow;
• Review the product and provide ideas for its improvement.
What’s in it for you?
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients
• Exposure to the latest technologies
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
• Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)