This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Systematic active
View all jobs Systems Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Would you like to use your expertise to develop mission-critical applications that save lives?
Join us in our mission to deliver world-class software in an environment where your professional and personal development is our top priority. Look forward to close teamwork with customers and experienced colleagues as you take your career to the next level.
What we do:
Together with your team, you will be responsible for the continued development, improvement and maintenance of our product SitaWare Headquarters - a powerful and scalable C4I system (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, & Intelligence). It offers an accessible, easy to use, yet comprehensive toolset that can significantly increase operational flexibility and reduce deployment time while providing extensive interoperability capabilities.
Our product is currently deployed and running on a number of installations around the world with new releases being shipped every half year which include new capabilities, bug fixes and other improvements.
Examples of Sitaware HQ features:
- Real time unit tracking for the army and the navy
- Tactical planning and communication
- Geo Tools (line of sight, terrain visibility)
- Encrypted communication
- Organizational management
- Record and replay video feeds from active drones
Curious about our technology stack?
- Java technologies (JEE WildFly, JPA/Hibernate, JAX-RS, JCR/JackRabbit, JUnit, Mockito)
- Development Tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Wiki, Git, IntelliJ, Teamcity
- Other technologies: Gradle, npm, Microsoft SQL Server
- Methodology: by need, Scrum or Kanban
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- We are also looking into future technologies such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, OSGI (karaf), Thorntail, Docker, Kubernets, AWS/Azure, AI.
About our team:
Systematic is the largest privately owned software company in Denmark with major international companies as partners and solutions sold to customers in over 50 countries.
You will be based at our offices in the heart of Bucharest and join one of our Danish and Romanian project teams of 5-9 colleagues. With us, you will experience a dynamic atmosphere and great spirit where we allow each other to express ourselves and be creative. Our organization is flat, so new ideas can move to the top fast, and we know that trial and error is how to move forward and develop.
What we need:
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for programming, who is not afraid of complex problems and who is willing to learn and in return help others to grow and improve. Experience is important for us, so we are looking for people who have activated in the field for at least 5 years, with knowledge of Java (and/or Scala) and AngularJS (and/or Angular 9). Interacting with the defense domain or other mission-critical applications is a very welcome bonus.
We would like you to to be part of our very outspoken and energetic team, where we like to promote creativity by constantly sparring with each other and bouncing off ideas, so don’t be afraid to speak up! A positive approach to any situation might yield surprising results.
One other thing: we work on classified projects, so as an employee of Systematic, you will need to obtain security clearance.
What we offer:
An open-minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Development & Career path
We challenge each other, our work processes, and our technologies to ensure that we retain our position at the forefront of development. Your professional and personal development is our top priority, so you will be able to take courses, participate in trainings and go to conferences in order to improve even further.
In the long term, you will also have an opportunity to take your career to the next level as Lead Developer, Architect or perhaps as a Project Manager. You can look forward to exciting day-to-day work in which close collaboration with customers and colleagues is essential for making a difference and delivering world-class software.
But it gets even better:
- Up to 23 vacation days, 21 days standard to which 2 more days can be added if you have more than 10 years of work experience
- 3 sick days per year for all employees
- A flexible benefit program - you can mix your benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform – Benefit Online, such as:
- Lunch in Systematics’ canteen
- Private medical subscription - you can choose from 3 providers
- Private pension
- Meal or vacation vouchers
- Many more available on the platform
- We also offer fresh fruits and daily pastries which you can enjoy together with a cup of good coffee or tea on our nice terrace.
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 1000 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 11 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: To improve the world with exceptional software. We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more than 1.000.000 users’ worldwide.
We work on a foundation of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives. We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.