This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs RPA Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
We count on your expertise and we prefer:
• Practical experience integrating RPA solutions with ML, Cognitive/AI, OCR and BI solutions would be a plus
• Experience working in Agile projects
• Experience in collaborating with business teams and SMEs as part of automation project
• Possess good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with other automation tools i.e. Alteryx, Google Apps Script, etc. would be a plus
• Understanding of BPMN 2.0 notation
We recognize hard work and value certifications:
• UiPath, Automation Anywhere certifications are considered a plus
• Business Process Analysis (BPA) certification is considered a plus
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
• Opportunity to work on complex regional and global projects
• Latest technologies and methodologies
• International mobility and short term projects abroad might appear in exceptional cases
In one sentence:
You will develop intelligent automation solutions which will automate business processes by being part of a multicultural team of like minded professionals.
Your daily job will include:
• Collaborate with various subject matter experts in defining the optimal solution for automating in scope processes
• Develop the assigned tasks/workflows in a structured manner
• Actively be involved during the process assessment, process analysis, user acceptance tests and post-production support
• Engage in diverse projects which involves mixed technologies such as OCR, machine learning, ChatBots etc
• Document developed solutions
• Have very good verbal and written communication skills in English and Romanian
Collectionofpersonal data We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process. The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation. Useofpersonal data We use information held about you in the following ways:
For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Legal basis for processing We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent. In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.
Data retention If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.