Accounts Receivable Accountant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance and Accounting
- Relevant experience in dealing with AR business or invoicing process
- Minimum 1 years relevant experience
- Good understanding and speaking in English language. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- Competent Microsoft Office user (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook), knowledge of Oracle is a plus
- Communication skills are required in order to obtain necessary information from other departments and customers
- Analytical skills of accounts receivable data and a basic understanding of influence on company’s balance sheet
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload
- Ability to adapt and solve urgent issues and work under pressure
- Good ethics, reliable, honest & pro-active person, team player attitude
- Contact customers at monthly level or based on annual plan, for accounts reconciliation purpose and discrepancies solving
- Working closely with Cash Application team to ensure timely and correct matching of payments
- Assisting Team Leader and providing correct data for review and approval
- Follow strictly the deadlines and procedures, during month and in month closing
- Collaboration with team members, with local finance, project teams and other finance departments on various accounting transactions and issues
- Fulfill timely and correct data providing related audit tasks
- Accounts receivable data analyze regularly and find potential problems/risks and disclose timely to the management
- Preparing business and process reports based on monitoring and data analysis