Junior Tax Consultant
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
• Economic University degree (Accounting or Finance are considered an advantage);
• Solid general tax knowledge
• Good understanding of English and MS Office skills;
• Effective communication skills, flexibility and dynamism;
• Initiative, accountability, team spirit
As a Junior Tax Consultant in our team you will have the chance to experience:
• what a business environment feels like,
• what a consultant in taxes does,
• how to perform tax review procedures,
• how to draft consultancy reports,
• how business works in different industries
• how a business can be optimized from a financial perspective.
Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us! Apply now for our Junior Tax Consultant position!
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.