Accounts Payable with Czech
We are hiring Accounts Payable specialist with Czech!
This job is for our client, a leading global supplier of innovative commercial vehicle products and services, ready to serve its customers. The company has 51 global locations and more than 30 trusted brands such as Monroe, Ohlins, Rancho, Clevite™Elastomer, Kinetic, Fric-Rot, and QuickSteer.
- University Degree in Economic Studies (or related)
- Strong accounting knowledge - mainly Accounts Payable area; 2 + years of Accounts Payable experience
- Fluency in English, Ability to work in Czech
- Experience with SAP
- Excel skills at an Intermediate level or higher
- Excellent communication skills for dealing with suppliers
- Team working abilities
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Must be detail-oriented and have good basic math skills; professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing at different levels
- Process of compliant invoices in SAP (as per defined procedures)
- Assist vendors on phone calls
- Reconcile vendor statements, investigate and correct discrepancies
- Responsibility for resolution on invoices parked or blocked for discrepancies
- Work with the Warehouse Managers in case of quantity difference between invoices and delivery notes
- Manage dispute resolution process with vendors
- Support eventual posting adjustments to align the entries to the PO and related book-in
- Check with Logistics when delivery notes have not been entered upon material receipt
- Perform quality controls—the individual demonstrates accuracy, monitors own and others work to ensure quality and apply feedback to improve performance
- Support and provide the requested documentation to the Internal Control Team and to the external Auditors
- Acts as an interface between the Company and the Suppliers; makes sure that the Company’s interests are protected in the business relationship with 3rd parties
- Highlights to Management any situation that could lead to production stops at plant level
- Highlights to Management any tentative of fraud- with internal or external initiators
- Review, analyze and solve the goods received not invoiced (GRNI) items as per the target assigned every month;
- Be part of the different meetings and conference calls in order to solve the issues related to GRNI
- Maintain files and documentation (SOP’s, Approval Matrix) thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
The hiring company wants to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so they’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration into a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply for this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.