SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's Supply Network Operations (SNO) is here to meet?
- Forecasting customer demand of our products;
- Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
- Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centres to the customer's shelf;
Here are some examples of missions you could work on:
- Partner with logistic providers for freight bill management
- Ownership of Tariffs: management of logistic contracts with transport service providers
- Manage internal and external business relationships to drive competitive advantage
- Cost and Key Performance Indicators Management: provide support for the Finance & Accounting department for timely and accurate accounting processes
- Find opportunities for productivity improvement and process standardization
- Be the catalyst for new business integrations
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic, diverse and supportive work environment – We live by our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary package and benefits - Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- Recent graduates of Higher Education (Bachelor Degree);
- Excellent speaking and written command of English;
- Problem solving via innovation and creativity;
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a multicultural environment;
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company.