SUPPLY CHAIN JUNIOR MANAGER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs SUPPLY CHAIN JUNIOR MANAGER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to become a Supply Chain Manager in a world's leading FMCG company?
The mission of the Supply Network Operations team in P&G is to transform consumer demand into a supply plan and deliver the products to the shelves so that right P&G products are at the right place at the right time - and at the right cost and are available to P&G Consumers.
Our Supply Chain Junior Manager works within multi-functional teams, creating innovative solutions for the best in class Service. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting projects, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer you:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will be externally recognized for working in a state-of-the-art Supply Network Operations organization– We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefits program. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading End-to-End Supply Chain Operational Excellence for Organization;
- Driving Optimized Supply Solutions to win with Customers & Consumers via the best End-to-End Supply Network Design;
- Accelerate innovation by delivering initiatives with excellence & driving End-to-End value creation and customer centricity;
- Building SNO Organizational capability.
- Recent graduates of Higher Education (Bachelor/ Master)
- Proficient Romanian and English speaker;
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Ability to efficiently collaborate within a multicultural environment.