ORDER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's Supply Network Operations (SNO) is here to meet?
- Forecasting customer demand of our products;
- Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
- Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf;
Here are some examples of missions you could work on:
- Quality order processing and execution
- Accurate and timely billing - following up on order execution until the product is delivered and unloaded in the customer warehouse
- Daily interaction with sales organization and customers to maintain up to date and accurate master data
- Tracking of customer satisfaction measures (Orders processed on time, Order Cycle Time)
Responsibilities as of Day1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – We live by our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Competitive salary package and benefits - Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
What we are looking for:
- Recent graduates of Higher Education (Bachelor Degree);
- Excellent speaking and written skills in English and Romanian;
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision ;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude;
- Ability to efficiently collaborate within a multicultural environment.