Performance Testing Specialist
ITIM (Innovation, Technology and IT for Businesses) is the entity of the Societe Generale group that invents the information systems of the retail bank of tomorrow. Its main challenge is to design and deliver fast, easy-to-use IT solutions that are innovative, scalable and secure, inspired and designed with customers, while ensuring quality every day. Within the Performance Testing division, in charge of services to test environments, the HOT expert (Technical Approval) expert is recognized for his knowledge of the performance engineering business, and for his ability to understand the needs professions, allowing it to propose solutions adapted to the needs of the project teams. The goal of the HOT team is to support the needs of technical approval test campaign and to provide all the performance expertise to the project teams, to validate the applications technical capacities. This technical approval and expertise activity goes through test methods, derived from AGILE methods and continuous integration.
What you will do:
• Participation in N2 in Technical Homologation (HOT) campaigns with support in particular for the execution of tests and random checks;
• Keeping performance platforms operational and performing documented administration acts on performance platforms;
• Participation in the day-to-day management and administration of the HOT team's activities, such as the maintenance of databases, relations and collaboration with N3 experts (responsible for the test campaign), exchanges with the management of the team).
• Know and have widely used a performance testing tool like LoadRunner or Performance Center;
• Have control over writing and debugging test scripts;
• Have a good knowledge of performance random analysis check;
• Knowledge of the following tools: LoadRunner and Apache Jmeter (from the Apache Foundation);
• Knowledge about Gatling (from Gatling Corp) and NeoLoad (from Neotys) is appreciated;
• For campaign analysis and reporting activities knowledge of the following tools (or equivalent) is also appreciated: AppDynamics, ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana), as well as J2EE analysis tools or profilers: GCEasy, FastThread, HeapHero, Java Mission Control;
• For continuous testing tools (which are part of the DevOps Continuous Testing platform): Jenkins & Xray;
• Fluent in English, French is considered a plus;
• Showing a responsible attitude in the overall exercise of the mission;
• Adopt a spirit of service and team in relations with all partners;
• Synthetic capacity and rigor, sense of customer service.
WHY JOIN US
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Competitive compensation & remuneration;
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Yearly bonuses per company policy;
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.