Senior SAP Consultant with German
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• Sucessfully completed studies in computer science, economics or business administration or comparable qualification
• Minimum 3 years of practical work experience as SAP consultant
• Very good knowledge of the PS module and good knowledge of the CATS and CO modules
• Certification as SAP consultant in the PS module would be preferred
• Very good German and good English skills
• Very good knowledge of the PS module
• Good knowledge of the modules CATS and CO
• Knowledge of the modules SD and MM would be beneficial
• Kenntnisse den Modulen SD und MM vorteilhaft
• Commitment, good team spirit and communication skills
• Completed studies of computer science, economics or business administration (with a focus on information technologies) or certified SAP consultant in PS module
• At least 3 years of work experience
• Self-responsible, structured and target-oriented working method
• Very good German language skills
• Good English language skills
• Conceptual design of PS processes and their technical implementation within SAP R/3 systems using SAP customizing, development of user exits and connection of external systems
• Receiving and implementing change requests from our key users
• Supporting data migrations (export, import, transformation, LSMW) within the scope of merger and acquisition projects
• User support for PS and CATS modules