Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
We are hiring a talented Financial Controller to join our team in Bucharest office. The role is part of Bucharest Financial Hub which provide day to day and month end closing controlling services for various Allianz entities.
- Monthly IT allocation;
- Monthly cost step ladder allocations;
- Monthly cost reports to the organization (by cost center);
- Monthly FTE load in system + FTE allocation;
- Quarterly/bi-annually AOM reporting + efficiency need;
- Annual support Planning Dialogue models translation in our system;
- Preparation of financial monthly reporting deriving from different databases;
- Conduct ad hoc requirements and participate in special projects as they arise;
- Identify, define and prioritize, in coordination with process stakeholders, standardization and process improvement opportunities across the end-to-end process;
- Develop smart, compelling dashboards and reports to track key performance indicators (KPI’s), identify trends and monitor company initiatives.
- Strong academic background (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Economics);
- Experience in accounting processes and controlling ideally in the insurance/reinsurance industry;
- Ability and experience to work with big data volume;
- Strong proficiency with Excel, programming knowledge in VBA and SQL, and experience with database maintenance and navigation;
- BI Tools;
- Solid database skills, data analysis skills;
- SAP experience will be considered a plus ;
- Proven command of English language (verbal and written);
- The ideal candidate will use technology in innovative ways to solve complex problems; looks for new, better ways to accomplish a task; be passionate about using technology to do more with less.
- Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated, innovative and target driven;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- The ability to deal with various processes (closing and reporting) including understanding of data flows;
- Quick learner.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.