Consultant, Internal Communications
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Consultant, Internal Communications active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Every great brand stands for something and, at Vodafone, our purpose is ‘to connect for a better future’.
Vodafone is a leading telecommunications company in Europe and Africa. Our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society. Our networks keep family, friends, businesses and governments connected and – as the COVID-19 pandemic has proven – we play a vital role in keeping economies running and the functioning of critical sectors like education and healthcare.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people to benefit from the new technology and innovations. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, enabling access to digital for the vulnerable, connecting millions of vehicles to the internet and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. In Romania, we are also carrying a long history of firsts – first mobile operator in Romania, first GSM operator to launch the short messaging service (SMS) and first to offer GPRS (2001), 3G (2005), 4G (2012) and 5G (2019) services – and innovations: we offered world’s first live hologram concert and, later, 4K holograms of Romanian mothers.
We believe being different is good. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. We do this through our maternity and parental leave policies, by empowering women through connectivity and improving access to education and digital skills for women, girls, and society at large. We are respectful of all individuals, irrespective of race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, belief, culture or religion. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
At Vodafone, we are also taking significant steps to reduce our impact on our planet by reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2025, purchasing 100% of our electricity from renewable sources by 2025, and reusing, reselling or recycling 100% of our redundant network equipment.
The future is exciting. Ready?
As a Employee Communications Consultant, your skills and experience will ideally include:
• Graduate – with a degree in Journalism or Communications;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Internal Communications
• Fluent and exceptional written English;
• Basic HTML editing;
• Basic Photoshop editing;
• Project management experience;
• Presentation & writing skills;
• Proficient analytical and problem solving skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Discretion and diplomacy;
• Extensive knowledge using on-line communication tools.
Role purpose: Coordinate internal communication activities to ensure all employees understand, engage with and deliver on the company strategy and goals.
Sustain department strategic directions through developing, maintenance and continuous improvement of company’s employee communication programs (including all strategic initiatives, marketing and brand related content and people related content) and internal communications channels in a style that is aligned with our brand values and personality.
As a Consultant, Employee Communications, you will have a crucial role to:
• Develop and execute communications programs that educate and engage employees about Vodafone strategic direction and values;
• Partner with internal clients to deliver the branded people experience aligned to the global culture and the internal values program;
• Organise corporate internal events and management regular meetings;
• Design and prepare corporate internal presentations, speeches, key-notes, messages, emails and other materials;
• Support the implementation of employee communication programs by monitoring the result and prepare reports with recommendations;
• Write appealing news and interviews about our people and our brand;
• Coach and educate project resources or clients at request on any employee communication matter;
• Ensure maintenance of company channels to ensure up-dated info at all times, at the brand requirements quality standards and with consistency at all brand touch points with internal communication;
• Coordinate with advertising agencies, graphic design firms, printers, video production agencies and other vendors for all assigned projects;
• Responsible for creating schedules, tracking and production of electronic publications;
• Regular editing and designing visuals and templates for internal communications.