Application Support Associate (Contractor Role) - On-site
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2020. In addition to the global certification achieved for the seventh year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands. We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
• Student in first year(s) of study preferably (Informatics / Technical profile faculty);
• Basic understanding and interest in current trends and practices in Information
• Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
• Good communication skills;
• Proactive attitude;
• Basic knowledge about mobile devices (iPad’s);
• Basic knowledge of SQL, Android and iOS represents a plus;
• Proficient in using of MS Office;
• Good knowledge of English language.
• Using your soft skills, you will have to provide support for sales team by maintaining the JTI IT Sales Applications;
• We’re not forgetting about your technical skills, so you will have to provide technical support for mobile devices and printers used by sales team and for JTI IT Sales Applications (ERP and SFA);
• Manages mobile equipment inventory process;
• Report the current/possible issues, provide alternative solutions and advice on current equipment inventory procedure, in line with global and local corporate policies.
• The opportunity to develop your career in a prestigious multinational company, working with highly professional people;
• An open and friendly working environment;
5 days per week, 4 hours per day, flexible program between 07:00 and 21:00;
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A (Pipera metro station).
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!