IT FI Analyst
For more than 25 years, in Mega Image, success stories have been written over long periods of time. They are written by people for whom the passion for excellence, the loyalty and the desire to succeed regardless of situations or challenges represent a way of living and of continuous self-development.
These will be your responsibilities:
- Providing day to day functional support, applications administration and incidents control;
- Consulting users in relation to system capabilities and support best practice adoption;
- Understanding the business processes and coming up with improvement initiatives for the applications;
- Collaborating with business and IT members in implementation projects that have an IT component;
- Interracting with other departments (Financial, Commercial, Operational) and external partners in order to make sure that the applications are working properly;
- Writing functional specifications, performing testing, delivering training sessions;
- Following applicable standards, procedures, guidelines and methodologies in the process of maintenance of the applications.
It’s necessary that you came up with:
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience on SAP FICO, including Asset Accounting, Bank Ledger, PS;
- Minimum 1-3 years experience on a similar position (Business Analyst);
- The ability to map business processes into applications;
- Good level of knowledge of finance-related processes;
- Financial analytics and reporting skills;
- The ability to efficiently learn and utilize new software applications;
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially Excel;
- Very good command of English.
- Experience in using at least one of the following modules: SAP MM, SAP SRM, SAP PM, SAP VIM or SAP RE-FX.
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal ticket card;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.