Senior Sales Managers - Human Capital
Established in 1994, TotalSoft is one of the most important providers of business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +500 software specialists and projects in 45 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.
Only for TECH SALES PERFORMERS - sign-up for the next step in your career!
If you have 5 years of experience in technology sales, then you are pretty good at connecting with people, negotiating, generating new customers, and account management. Hunting and farming customers are part of your daily conversations, while sales goals are your main drivers.
That means you are ready to take the next step in your career and become a sales performant!
What better opportunity than a SALES MANAGER position in the most dynamic industry in Romania – IT? Even more, you will be solving technical challenges for the top 500 companies in Romania and develop new business opportunities while enabling the stories of tomorrow.
Therefore, we’re looking for colleagues who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our teams, who are passionate about technology and curious about how tech can change our lives.
You will be the backbone of TotalSoft’s success!
You’re the one that pushes people to raise their game and deliver an effective sales process focused on Human Capital/ERP Solutions.
A few key facts:
• 5+ successful previous experience in sales within Technology and Business Consulting companies, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in the last 3 years;
• Solid knowledge of functional architecture for ERP applications;
• Relevant university degree, Master or MBA is a big plus. Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences;
• Excellent negotiator and influencer;
• Outstanding networking skills;
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment;
• Balanced, positive, determined;
• Personal credibility, high levels of integrity;
• Strong business sense and industry expertise;
Some of your responsibilities:
• Own the entire sales & business development cycle, starting from lead generation to contract to sign;
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales process and collaborating with the implementation teams;
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs, and identifying business opportunities;
• Be an active part in negotiation and contracting new customers;
• Strengthen the ties with the Sales Support team in order to efficiently manage all commercial documents and CRM processes;
• Inspire your colleagues by presenting new ideas and perspectives during sales and product meetings.
We offer a motivating package:
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Training and on-going development opportunities
• Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international
• Private medical services
• Relaxation area.
What recommends us?
We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we are backed by our culture of innovation. We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.