HRO Associate with German
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
• Fluent communication skills in English and German (preferably in a business context)
• Ability to work in a global HR environment and ensure appropriate and efficient case resolution
• Strong understanding of HR specific processes and procedures
• Exposure to HR tools & technology
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office package, Keyboarding skills, E-mail etc)
• Ability to deliver with accuracy and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
• At least one year of previous experience in a BPO/Shared Service environment would represent an advantage
• High level of attention to detail
• Effective team player
As an HRO Associate, you will be responsible with the following tasks:
• Performing basic HR transactions to resolve customer requirement;
• Managing basic customer data into HR applications;
• Responding to escalated queries and handle complex ones;
• Working with SMEs, Process Experts and other enabler groups to find resolution to complex cases;
• Communicating resolution to customers with clarity via the Chat or e-mail as per the case;
• Tracking cases for all inquiries and requests using CRM tool;
• Answering relatively routine process/policy/ procedure questions and providing HR information;
• Maintaining service level agreements – accuracy and on-time delivery;
• Acquiring up-to-date process knowledge through training and self-learning;
• Escalating complex cases to next level as per defined process;
• Working closely with enabler groups like SME and Training to develop knowledge material.
• Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment
• Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
• Relocation assistance
• Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs
• Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
About Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
By applying to Wipro's job advertisements, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.