Manufacturing Planner, CljP
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Bosch Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Manufacturing Planner, CljP active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Engineering / Physics / Economics university degree
- English - advanced
- Team orientation, team player
- Good communication skills
- Analytic and structure approach
- High commitment to company, plant and department targets
- Claim and ability to lead
- Skills to present achievements and challenges to management
- Resilience, ability to deal with conflict
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
You will be part of the following activities/tasks:
- Define material and information flow for production
- Create and maintain CP (Control Plan) and FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
- Prepare data for product calculation cost
- Calculate technical capacity of SMT center
- Support in planning of new products launching
- Coordinate installation, approval and launch of new SMT production lines
- Plan and ordering of new lines, equipment, tools
- Take care about inventory of lines, equipment, tools
- Support production and engineers teams in safety, quality, delivery and cost topics
- Be part of internal and external audits
- Create/improve CljP procedures.