Global HR Systems Operations Internship-TSR
Are you passionate about digital solutions? Join our growing and ambitious Global HR System Operations Team! This role is part of Continental's Corporate HR Team and works in collaboration with partners from the entire organization. Main tasks:
* Provide support for the Global team for community management and training activities;
* Update and improve global training materials;
* Maintain detailed and accurate documentation for each case and our processes;
* Complete regular data quality reviews;
* Being part of projects with main focus on adaption of Operations and Continuous Improvement standards;
* Takes active part in testing during quarterly releases as well as change management;
* Develop reporting and analytical needs for the business, including developing regularly-scheduled reports and ad hoc reporting.
* Ability to work and collaborate in a highly virtual environment;
* High system and process affinity;
* Cross cultural communication and interpersonal skills;
* Eager to learn and accept new challenges in an agile environment;
* Fluent English knowledge is mandatory;
* Self-responsibility and self-discipline;
* Excel experience including creating pivot reports, VLOOKUPS, and charts/graphs will be a plus.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.