IT Analyst for Business Partner Network Access - TSR
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Requirements
• High school/University diploma in science, mathematics, engineering or related field;
• 2+ years IT experience;
• Experience in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting IT environments;
• Strong oral, written, communications and presentation skills;
• Affinity for the IT network sector. Experience in configuring network devices;
• The ability to work with a geographically diverse team;
• The ability to travel occasionally;
• A willingness to mentor more junior staff members, interns, and support desk;
• The ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technologies and products, independently, using documentation and online resources;
• The ability to work closely and effectively with global customers & vendors for project or service related issues.
We are seeking a dedicated, analytical, and process-oriented Network Business Partner Analyst with technical, interpersonal, and proactive skills to work as part of a multinational global team responsible for supporting internal and external customers with our Business Partner connectivity.
• Managing service requests and demands of internal and external customers for business partner network connectivity;
• Monitor/resolve issues through our global ticketing & change management systems;
• Acting as an intermediary to customers and vendors;
• Close collaboration with interfacing departments for maintaining underlying tools;
• Participating in global meetings/projects;
• Adhering to company standards in all aspects of the job.
Support other network services in close collaboration with the globally distributed team, such as:
• Participation in the management of the underlying business partner network landscape;
• Recommend improvements to network infrastructure, processes and tools for associated components/services;
• Work closely with global colleagues to meet team goals, KPIs, and improve processes.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.