SENIOR ANALOG IC DESIGN ENGINEER
ON Semiconductor is committed to providing career advancement and development opportunities. Our employees are crucial to the success of our company - it is important for us to provide global programs that recognize, develop and enable our employees to grow. Our career development philosophy is that employees own their careers by leveraging the programs, tools and resources available to them.Requirements
• Masters or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 6+ years of industry experience.
• Familiarity with Automotive products and development processes/tools such as DFMEA.
• Track record of successful development and introduction of products with complex functionality.
• Familiarity with high voltage product definition – datasheet development.
• Experience with bench evaluation of analog integrated circuits.
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills and ability to work with global teams.
• Experience with the following tools: Cadence, Mentor and Synopsis tool suites including schematic capture, Hspice/Spectre and HspiceRF/SpectreRF, Nanosim or XA, Verilog-A/AMS, LVS/DRC verification, Matlab, Simulink, or other system level modeling, Cadence Allegro/OrCAD, Eagle or similar PCB design software. Shell scripting and programming experience are highly desirable.
ON Semiconductor is seeking an experienced Design Engineer to be part of our new High Voltage Gate Driver IC development team located in ON Semiconductor’s Bucharest, Romania product development center. The Design Engineer will be responsible for the development of gate driver ICs that serve automotive, industrial and white goods markets covering a wide variety of power ranges. This individual will interact with Applications, Manufacturing and Customers to define and validate new products.
Core responsibilities include the following:
• Individual contributor in the design team to create innovative high voltage gate drivers
• Timely execution of development efforts by way of rigorous characterization and industrialization
• Conceive of, document and protect Intellectual Property
• Develop and maintain the skillset and systems knowledge relevant to the product line
• Contribute to the definition process of new products and own the technical requirements documentation.
• Perform silicon bench validation and debug.
• Maintain connections with customers to provide product support.
• Work with Test Engineers, Applications Engineers, Layout Designers, Product Engineers and Program Management to develop products that meet the end customer requirements
• We offer space for your creativity. We are encouraging initiatives, ideas and solutions. You will have the opportunity to develop and be part of interesting international projects.
• Entertainment turns into work. You can look forward to private health care services, dental services, meal vouchers, annual celebration, team activities and a great coffee.
• Stability and good atmosphere. We score high in employee satisfaction surveys.
• Flexible Schedule. Work in a way that suits you by having flexible start and finish time.