Project Management Officer Support
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
- Extremely well organized, dynamic with positive attitude, sense of responsibility and confidentiality;
- Digital competencies (you are confident to use technology in order to perform your tasks and improve your activity or projects you are part of);
- Experience of cross-functional team working and performing effectively in a matrix environment;
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change;
- Customer orientation and responsiveness;
- Advanced presentation skills;
- Very good command of English language;
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Project Management experience is a strong advantage.
- Work with the Internal Services management team to handle cross team projects & initiatives;
- Offer project management support of ongoing projects (ensuring the timely delivery of projects; organize and hold work stream progress meetings; track and monitor project progress; bring input & propose improvements);
- Provide support in drafting, coordinating and facilitating presentations;
- Involve in high level administrative duties which can include: diary and event management; coordination of travel and itineraries; run specific internal procedures (e.g: conflict checks, purchasing procedure); data processing & reports;
- Manage and engage with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.