Project Management Officer Support
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Management Officer Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
- Extremely well organized, dynamic with positive attitude, sense of responsibility and confidentiality;
- Digital competencies (you are confident to use technology in order to perform your tasks and improve your activity or projects you are part of);
- Experience of cross-functional team working and performing effectively in a matrix environment;
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change;
- Customer orientation and responsiveness;
- Advanced presentation skills;
- Very good command of English language;
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Project Management experience is a strong advantage.
- Work with the Internal Services management team to handle cross team projects & initiatives;
- Offer project management support of ongoing projects (ensuring the timely delivery of projects; organize and hold work stream progress meetings; track and monitor project progress; bring input & propose improvements);
- Provide support in drafting, coordinating and facilitating presentations;
- Involve in high level administrative duties which can include: diary and event management; coordination of travel and itineraries; run specific internal procedures (e.g: conflict checks, purchasing procedure); data processing & reports;
- Manage and engage with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.