Thermal and Fluid Flow Simulation Engineer - Vitesco Technologies TSR
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Requirements
• Good knowledge of thermal phenomena and fluid flow;
• Good knowledge of FEA , CFD tools (e.g. ANSYS , IcePak , FloTherm XT etc.);
• Knowledge in Electronics packaging;
• Knowledge of materials properties and behavior;
• Basic knowledge with CAD tools;
• Good English knowledge;
• Good communication skills;
• Good MS Office knowledge and skills;
• Well organized person, attentive to details, rigorous.
We are the Mechanical Design Team and we are part of the Powertrain Electronic Control business unit.
If you want to test your creativity on our Electrification challenging projects we invite you to apply to our open position.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Perform thermal and/or fluid flow simulations and to provide simulation reports, analysis and proved solutions in order to meet product specifications and optimize the reliability of the product;
• Preparing models and associated mesh for thermal and/or fluid flow analyses;
• Running analyses in various environments to check thermal and/or flow behavior;
• Interpreting analysis results and providing support to designing and testing;
• Calibrating the simulation data with measurement results;
• Creating reports for summarizing the analysis results and reviewing all project-related analysis results for ensuring the accuracy of project reports.
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.