This is a quantitative developer role responsible for development and maintenance of existing RMBS models and data infrastructure. This individual will work closely with colleagues within ISD Research and Product Management as well as other with ISD Data Operations, and Technology.
- Commit to support and improvement of existing implementations.
- Understand data flows that support quant models, customize data storage and processing to optimize for user experience, cost, and speed.
- Participate in code documentation initiatives.
- Help develop new models, over time take additional responsibilities in one or more of other team activities, such as model development, data analysis etc.
- Coordinate with developers, data teams, ISD Research and Product Management team members on model code, to facilitate troubleshooting and handle client requests.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Technical degree in a field such as Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics preferred.
- Strong familiarity with traditional ML techniques as well as modern deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow preferred) required.
- Proven knowledge of Python programming language is required.
- Experience with modelling/time series modelling is a strong plus.
- Experience with data handling and creating data pipelines in Python is strongly desired.
- Familiarity with cloud-based frameworks such as AWS (SageMaker, S3, EC2) is a plus.
- Familiarity with finance and fixed income a plus.
- Ability to learn new models quickly and efficiently, strong leadership skills, desire, and ability to innovate.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
- 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Private medical insurance;
- Group life insurance policy;
- Meal vouchers;
- Share Purchase Plan;
- Volunteering Days.