Junior Audit Analyst with Italian- December Start | RADC
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Who we're looking for
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work in an International organisation in our Audit Delivery Center in Bucharest. This role is key in supporting our Member Firm Client Facing Teams with the execution and delivery of our audit engagements.
The work you will undertake is pivotal in supporting the business to drive through improving effectiveness in the end to end process. You will be working as part of a team working on distinct activities that form part of the end to end audit process and will be supported by experienced and highly skilled practitioners.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies);
- Knowledge of English (Min. B2 level both spoken and written);
- Knowledge of Italian (Min. B2 level both spoken and written);
- Interested in Audit;
- Good analytical skills;
- Systematic approach to work and ability to prioritise workload under pressure;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word);
- Able to work in a team and be proactive;
- Interested in international business environment and professional development.
Your future role
As a Junior Audit Analyst your responsibilities include:
-Performing selected audit activities as part of delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalisation;
- Preparing audit documentation in Deloitte audit software using templates to support the audit teams based out at client locations under the guidance of experienced colleagues;
- Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how;
- Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work;
- Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines;
- Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complies with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies and Deloitte policies.
What we offer
Our offer to you is:
- Flexible benefits package (you can choose private health insurance, meal tickets, vouchers, gym subscription, metro and STB cards etc.);
- Excellent opportunity for a start career in Finance even for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate;
- Learning opportunities (Customized ACCA programs, Foreign Language courses and many others);
- Friendly environment and supporting colleagues, working with Deloitte professionals from across Europe;
- Office-based job with limited/no travel;
- Modern offices with excellent facilities.
- Remote work during the pandemic period
- Work from home policies