Database Technical Analyst
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Min. 1-year working experience in a similar domain that required data analysis functions;
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (formulas, Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, post-processing);
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to shifting priorities;
• A customer service mindset and focused on quality;
• Great team-player;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
• Responsible for filling in the workload & load/resource adequacy documents and associated dashboards of
mechanical projects (engines / gearboxes);
• Managing data extraction, storage, transformation, and processing through data analytics routines;
• Providing regular reporting within specified deadlines;
• Rigorously documenting processes and procedures used for all reporting and analyses;
• Managing multiple databases and compile according to client`s requirements;
• Providing resulting analyses to stakeholders.