Junior Project Management Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Junior Project Management Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Job role As part of the Project Controlling GP team, the Project Management Officer will offer support to the HR-Transformation Program on different project planning, tracking and reporting tasks, having the following responsibilities: Responsibilities
- Support project planning and AZ Technology Planning Process for costs, revenues (incl. depreciation & recouping);
- Support AZ Technology’s NBM Workflow, CBM Workflow (support Allianz Technology decision bodies);
- Support alignment on Order Agreements with OEs;
- Documentation management;
- Align and organize calendars;
- Cope with AZ Technology’s dynamic project management process & tool environment.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Finance or similar);
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Very committed and a fast learner;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access - advantageous), SAP;
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Open to change and improvement in an active environment.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.