Junior Digitization Engineer
Interested in using your experience and join a globally recognized company? We have an opportunity for you! You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop innovative ways to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, partnership and leadership. Responsibilities:
- Intervention for identifying and fixing programming issues in automation and software;
- Developing and supporting applications and interactive IT boards and being part of new projects alongside the project team;
- Programming and configuring automation equipment and installing the equipment or systems developed by the team;
- Developing training content and train the employees on using the applications and systems;
- Identifying and recommending changes and upgrades in the production process and regarding the efficiency of the production lines.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Automation;
- Intermediate level of English and good understanding of technical language;
- Multifaceted, proactive, organized and with high attention to details;
- Proficient software design technologies, testing and debugging;
- Willing to work and learn how to use new technologies and work on different projects;
- Experience in using computers, processors, microcontrollers, network gears such as Switches, Gateways, etc.
- Knowledge of PLC programming, Thingworkx, PDP and experience with products in the industrial automation area represents an advantage.
- Trainings outside the country and the possibility to work with state of the art technologies and tools;
- Possibility to promote and develop a solid career within the company;
- The chance to work for one the largest FMCG companies in the world;