Huawei@NextGen Academy - Understand Digitalization
Huawei joins the NextGen Academy initiative and will organize three sessions under the Understand Digitalization umbrella.
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication. Continuously innovating based on customer needs, Huawei is committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
The three sessions within NextGen Academy will have the following topics:
- On November, 26th (15:00-16:30), you can find out more about 5G - The pipe from inside.
- Generation vs standards;
- Services across generations;
- What is 5G? Non-technical approach;
- Why 5G and what 4G cannot do? Technical approach;
- What 5G promises: eMBB, uRLLC, mMTC;
- How to get there:
b)Architecture of Slices;
- The E2E is Cloud Pipe Device.
- On December, 3rd (15:00 and 16:30), you can discover Cloud and AI – Technical Fashion.
- Immersion into Huawei cloud and AI solutions;
- Scale up possibilities for larger communities;
- Threats and opportunities in implementing 5G, AI and Cloud Computing in our daily environment;
- What is the added value of an environment aided by AI and Cloud computing but administrated by man?
- Jobs of the future.
- On December, 9th (15:00 and 16:30) you can enter the world of Real Life but digital Environment and learn more about:
- What is digitalization;
- How old are you in 2025 to:
- Start living with bot’s;
- Start working with bot’s;
- Walk on tailored streets;
- Be paid by a symbiotic economy;
- Dilemma: too much VR? Missing R (eality).
The Huawei representative who will lead us in the NextGen Academy experience is Codrut Savulescu.
He joined the telecom industry in 1998, after 6 years of teaching at the University, which he still does on a voluntary basis for the ETTI students within Orange Academy Program.
Codrut managed a range variety of technological challenges: 3G introduction in Romania, the first Software Define Network, the 3G UMTS 900 Romania coverage, border to border.
Over the years he directed operations within one of the biggest fix telecommunication players in Romania and joined Huawei as a Senior Solution Manager, assigned to design the first 4G commercial network in Romania.
As a strategy consultant within Huawei, Codrut focuses on promoting and analyzing the new business ecosystem enabled by 5G as well as its peers, Cloud and AI, for a healthy and stable evolution through digitalization.
You fit in to attend this session if you are:
- Student and youngster passionate about technology, 5G, AI and Cloud Computing;
- Software developer.
Apply for Huawei @ NextGen Academy and you will receive a confirmation email including the connection details.
Registration and participation are free.
By subscribing to this announcement, you agree to be kept up to date with all Huawei sessions and other projects suitable for your profile within the NextGen Academy.