SQL OLAP Developer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• 2+ years of work experience with MS SQL Server and MS SQL Integration Services
• Basic knowledge about MS SQL server administration and configuration
• Experience with ETL process
• Upper-intermediate English
• Previous banking application development
- Experience in writing T-SQL stored procedures
• MS SQL Server DBA skills / experience / certification
• MSAS Configuration and complex OLAP setup experience
• OLAP migration experience
• DB recovery models understanding
• Powershell / Bash / Shell scripting; .Net/Java programming
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue
Working closely with one of the biggest international investment banks the project will involve both deep technical exploration and specific functional understanding in an environment where competence is cherished by all team members.
• Design and development activities on all data warehouse related requirements
• Develop new functionalities and support existing T-SQL code
• Tune existing code, implement new features and enhancements to the existing production system; provide optimization support
• Write and maintain technical documentation
• Participating in meeting and discussions with customers, work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers
• Troubleshoot performance, concurrency and functional problems
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.