Senior Java Developer - Financial Project
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Some of the key responsibilities of the candidate will include:
• Java Development Client(Swing)/Server Java, JMS
• Oracle Development
• Enhance strategic software systems.
• Be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle (from analysis and specification through to testing and deployment) but with the emphasis on systems development
• Ensure projects are delivered on schedule and meeting client needs.
• Keep colleagues informed of developments; work collaboratively.
• Develop systems in an effective manner, using innovation and common sense to provide the bank with the tools to increase its profitable growth.
• Control the health of the development, test and production Transaction Processing environments
• Development of tools and processes to support the applications
• Performance analysis and tuning
• Participation in technical strategic decisions
• Liaison with other development and infrastructure teams
• Liaison with the business community to understand their processes and principles
• Data Analysis and coordination with IT Services for Production Support
The successful candidate should be technically strong in the following development technologies with a primary focus on strong Java skills working in a Continuous Integration environment:
• Strong OO software design and development
• Strong Core Java, Spring, Groovy, JUnit
• Strong SQL / Stored Procedure experience
• Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming, Automated Acceptance Tests
• Other: Swing, ORM (Mybatis/Hibernate), Web Services, Tibco, JMS, Jetty, Team City, Jira, JQuery, Jira
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.