BPO Trainer with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile BPO Trainer with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
As our new Trainer, you will be responsible for on-boarding new team members and facilitate initial and ongoing process training. The overall objective is to ensure our teams are knowledgeable and highly trained for delivering top customer service in an accurate, courteous, and constant manner. You will be the know-how master elevating the knowledge level of our staff, helping them be successful in offering customer service up to leading global brands’ expectations.
- Excellent German language skills and fluent in English (ability to deliver training sessions in the German language at ease);
- Top Trainee and Client handling skills;
- Experience in any product/process/soft skill/up-skilling training;
- Experience in working with any GDS (Global Distribution System) is a strong advantage;
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in hands-on Training delivery (direct experience in BPO /SSC environments is an advantage);
- Ability to work with and up-skill a diverse, multi-cultural team;
- Open to work in rotational shifts if needed.
- Ensure successful planning and execution of training needs including face to face or online delivery sessions;
- Review content to ensure needed updates are incorporated; adapt content for online classes efficiency;
- Measure program training effectiveness and implement improvement actions when needed ;
- Perform quality evaluations and give feedback aiming for improvement;
- Participate in internal & external training calibrations;
- Conduct refresher trainings based on TNI;
- Manage knowledge check for new hires & production staff.
- Dual model in office and Work From Home;
- Competitive salary package;
- Career growth opportunities within an international developing team.