Java Developer (Pitesti)
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
Job qualifications and requirements:
• 1+ years of proven working experience in Java development;
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Strong knowledge of OOP;
• Knowledge of persistent frameworks (MyBatis, Hibernate);
• Basic architectural knowledge (SOLID, N-Tier, Relationship Modeling, etc.);
• Knowing some of these technologies is a plus: build tools (Maven, Gradle, Ant).
About the role:
• We are on a quest for Java Developers to participate in international and challenging projects, for our team located in Pitesti.
• The recruitment process will be 100% online, and you will also work remotely, for the time being.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance;
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle;
• Ensure designs are compliant with specifications;
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.