Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
The ideal candidate:
• Technical University degree, Polytechnic University preferred with a good understanding of Electrical Distribution Products
• Prior exposure in a similar job in a corporate environment is a plus;
• Good presentation skills, experience in customer facing is;
• Digital mindset;
• Excellent planning, strong attention to details;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel mastered)
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills in both Romanian and English.
• Extra-curricular activities are a plus
• Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop
Job Purpose Summary:
See a glimpse of Schneider Electric family by joining our internship program! As a Marketing Trainee you will be part of the Marketing team.
What will you do?
• You support the marketing mix for the products in charge (Product, Pricing, Place, Promotion);
• Help to prepare product launch plans and manage product life cycle;
• Assist and offer support for propose price strategy for the new products/solutions and annual price list revision;
• Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products;
• Provide information for management by preparing reports and analyses;
• Be involved in the marketing campaigns implementations;
• Collaborate with the other marketing team members and other departments to ensure the achievement of overall goals.
What we offer:
• Paid internship program for minimum 12 months, with the possibility of extending this period
• Program: 6 hours/day OR 8 hours/day – depending on your availability
• Ability to learn and interact directly with experts in energy management marketing