Back Office Customer Support with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schneider Electric active.
Vezi toate job-urile Back Office Customer Support with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;
- Fluent in English and German (minimum B2+ speaking)
- Previous experience in customer support or order management is desirable
- Ability to multi-task
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Flexible and have the ability to learn quickly
- Previous CRM experience an advantage
In this role, you will act as an entry point of contact and provide support to all customers in the assigned country: greetings, Log Interaction, Identification of Customer. This will involve resolution for most customer queries and ensuring complex cases are escalated to and followed up by the correct point of contact within the company.
Queries will include but are not limited to the following:
- Post-sales – product return (RMA); order management, invoice, deliveries
- Pre-sales – Price and availability, giving a catalog reference, order entry, quotations, opportunity identification, e-commerce, knowledge management
Improve Customer Satisfaction by providing high-quality professional support to customers. Establish a strong and professional relationship with assigned accounts and contacts while assisting the relevant sales team to increase revenue and market share.
What will you do:
- Provide general - mail and electronic to customers and partners or assure a proper escalation: price & availability, product selection, product substitution, answer the questions on catalog or on-line application, support on on-line self-service tools
- Responsible for answering e-mails, web-based tickets and prioritizing customer’s support needs
- Responsible for incoming and outbound telephone calls
- Offering back-up for front office team when necessary
- Order Management: enter, change, manage requests related to orders in cooperation with country representatives
- Provide support to the customers for commercial and logistic returns product
- Provide support to the customers for solving the logistic and commercial complaints
- Proactive information communication
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details
- Actively create/modify CRM and knowledge databases
- Participate in the interaction center’s continuous improvement process
- Liaise between customers, After-Sales and Marketing
What we offer:
- Competitive and rewarding salary package;
- Well-being workshops;
- Hands-on training and access to our technical labs;
- Connection sessions with global management;
- Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment;
- Development Plan through Career path and coaching;
- Cool site environment;
- Employer with a high focus on Sustainability;
- Diversity and Inclusion - an integral part of the company's history, culture, and identity.