Linux System Engineer
As part of our Professional Services team, you will put your advanced troubleshooting and debugging skills to good use. Expect to channel your inner Sherlock Holmes too, since you'll often come across problems that need investigation and clever fixes. Our clients range from service providers, large companies to SMBs, so you won't find a dull moment around here. Get ready to advise, write scripts or provide workarounds.
Come on over and help us turn instant communication into great collaboration 😊
- Deliver and debug company's applications all over the world (in English)
- Identify and remedy server, network and storage performance issues
- Handle support issues, whenever raised by customers
- Write educative articles focused on troubleshooting or product features
- Report about software performance on customer's installation
- Provide feedback and report to management on overall software quality
- Report documentation issues
- Conduct customer engineering training
- Report to Product Management on software experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience in a telecom environment working with Linux servers
- Very good English skills - written (excellent), spoken (very good)
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to details
- Good organization skills, must be able to multitask
- Good knowledge of network protocols, SQL language
- Very good knowledge of RHEL/Linux/Networking/Naming Services
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills and passion for problem solving and investigation
- Knowledge of Open Source applications such as K8s, Docker, Nginx, Asterisk, Kamailio, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, ElasticSearch is considered a plus.
- VoIP protocols experience (SIP, RTP) is considered a plus.
- Scripting skills (Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash) are considered a plus.
- Above industry financial benefits
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Full support for relocation to Bucharest (including from abroad)
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.
Find out more about life at Hubgets, check out our Instagram feed @HubgetsHug