Functional Safety Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or comparable;
- Experience with the safety standard ISO 26262 / other safety standards is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product/system development.
- Automotive experience is a plus.
- Experience with working in a customer facing role is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with professional and positive attitude, ability to work in a global development team
- Fluent in English; German can be an advantage;
Nice to have:
- Willingness to undertake business trips abroad for trainings and project work.
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
- Develop and customize safety concepts for radar based driving assistance
- Collect, analyze and specify safety requirements;
- Involvement in safety analyses (e.g. FMEA);
- Support functional safety verification and validation;
- Discuss functional safety related topics with the customer;
- Active contribution to increasing safety culture within the organization.