Country Accounts Payable Accountant
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Knowledge of accounts payable.
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
• 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience.
• Good Excel knowledge and other related Microsoft Office packages
• Good at English
• Italian or German language will be considered an advantage
• Good Demonstrate empathy, patience and ability to develop, build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
• Hard-working, optimistic, open-minded personality
• Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests and flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
• Prepare the cash plan and set invoices up for payment
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Enter and upload invoices into system
• Track expenses and process expense reports
• Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
• Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records & reconcile accounts payable transactions
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues & correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Assist with monthly/quarterly and Annual closing with Chief Accountant and CFO.
Please note that this is an outsourced position.
What We Offer
Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation discount;
We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month;
Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer advantageous discounts for medical subscription, discounts for sports subscriptions (WorldClass), Chair Massage, as a relaxation break;
We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with Bookster, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. In Romania, Huawei is present since, currently with +1800 employees and three main offices in Bucharest.